Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Various...

  • I'm home with a nasty cold today. The cat is sitting on my feet, which is preventing me from doing anything productive with regards to packing.
  • I need to start packing because we signed off on the conditions yesterday for our brand new house, seen below. We take possession of the new house in a little less than a month. Crazy!
  • Part of condition signing-off day was our inspection of the new property yesterday and it went very well. No significant problems with the place. If I may offer a little bit of advice to other folks who have new buyers coming to inspect their home. I suggest putting your dirty magazines away where the new buyers can't see them. They make the new buyer giggle, and get all distracted. "Naughty Neighbours"... tee hee hee
  • Back to getting some rest here...
Hope you're all well!

3 comments:

Patrick C said...

Hope your cold fades quickly!

The house looks quite lovely - I trust there is room out back for BBQing?

Sue said...

I love your new home! Can't wait til we can see pics of the inside too!

Feel better soon...

Mandy said...

I love the house!!!!!