- We went to see Ka, the Cirque de Soleil show at the MGM Grand. Oh, my friends, if you have the opportunity to see this one, you absolutely must. I actually had a visseral reaction to all the amazing acrobatic work and the jaw-dropping technical aspects of the show. The experience is simply astonishing.
- The combination of St. Patrick's Day, March Madness and Spring Break create quite an insane atmosphere on the strip. Whee!
- I bought a red hat and red shoes.
- I don't think we paid full price for anything that we bought because there are so many coupon books and special deals available. Along that same theme, three words: Premium. Outlet. Mall.
- I saw at least four Elvises. (Elvi?)
- We ate at a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. It was yummy. We also ate tapas. The tapas was also yummy.
- I did not purchase a yardstick plastic drinking vessel that requires a lanyard to be carried. Aren't you proud?
- We put a tasteful quantity of money into slot machines while we were there and had fun losing all of it. At one point, we were up $20... but not at the end point.
- There were a lot of young women on the strip wearing mini-dresses that didn't fit them properly and ridiculous shoes. I wore capri pants and comfy shoes and was happy.
4 years ago