Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Augenblick Update

Surgery went well and recovery is proceeding apace.

I'm a little bit ... bored, I guess, but the fact that the surgically repaired eye is not yet working together with the good eye means that I can't read, I can't really spend any more than 15 minutes on the internet at one time, I can't play any of the games that usually occupy my free time... I can watch TV, however, so that's what I've been doing. And napping.

Tomorrow, I hope to get out for a walk with WH to get some fresh air. Maybe if I'm feeling really ambitious, I'll do laundry!

Speaking of WH, he's been entirely lovely in the TLC department, fetching things to and fro and keeping me laughing and cheerful at every turn. He has also been totally non-judgmental when, to the question of what I want to eat, I have responded with, "Chips. And spring rolls. And tater tots."

Well, my 15 minutes is up...

5 comments:

Crimson Rambler said...

mmmmm spring rolls....

Jan said...

Continued prayers for healing.

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the update...Have been thinking of you & hope by now the eyes are beginning to settle down together happily.

彬彬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
仁南 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.