Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And I'm Back

Landed in Prairie City early this afternoon after another uneventful travel day. Happy to see WH and the kittehs again and to have an afternoon to get re-settled at home and plan for the rest of the week, which includes a Chamber Choir dress rehearsal and concert.

WH is at a rehearsal this evening, and Mama Cat is asleep in my lap. Good to be home.

And the experience of witnessing the U.S. election last night? VERY cool. I did a lot of grinning.

Lovely things purchased in City with Lots of Roses:
-a black turtle neck, a black cardigan, a grey jacket
-a new pair of nylon-tipped tongs from Williams Sonoma, where I had to resist the urge to buy ONE. OF. EVERYTHING. Also bought a bottle of sauce. Resisted the table linens.
-a bottle of wine for our fancy-schmancy wine collection
-a couple of presents for CR, which I can't reveal because I haven't given them to her yet!

6 comments:

Stealthy Dachshund said...

Did you dance in the streets?

Annie's Mom said...

I didn't, but I lay in bed and listened to the dancing going on in the streets below!

Crimson Rambler said...

I'm so excited!!!

Patrick C said...

It was indeed an epic night, and I can only imagine what it was like to be there!

Crimson Rambler said...

there's a Williams Sonoma store in this province -- eh?

Julie said...

Glad you're back! Sounds like you scored some good stuff while you were gone...in addition to the election festivities. :)