Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates

What I've been up to: lots of work, getting ready for the beginning of concert season, trying to rest when I can, keeping up with both So You Think You Can Dance and So You Think You Can Dance Canada, being sat on by cats.

What I'm reading : Serious Eats. (Seriously, prepare to drool)

What I'm listening to: lots of Bach and lots of Mendelssohn, in preparation for Chamber Choir's first concert of the season.

And life rolls on...

There are lots of posts brewing, so hopefully I get some more time to blog more often.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Chorus.. just stopping by to let you know I stopped by ... yeah, that made sense ... hope all is well ....!!

lex said...

being sat on by cats is one of my favorite things. good stuff!

ccw said...

I have cats and a dog sitting on me. While that leaves little room for me my complaining is fake.

I am addicted to So You Think You can Dance. If I could watch two versions I might never leave the tv.