Friday, November 9, 2007

Ten Random Things

I have been tagged for ten random things by Crimson Rambler, so here we go!

1. I've never met a Melbac I didn't love.

2. I'm learning to accept the fact that I will never really be a diligent scrapbooker. And that's ok.

3. As I get older I am learning to love the finer things - cooking great food, eating great food, drinking nice wine, staying in nice hotels, etc.

4. As I get older I am learning to love the simple things - reading the newspaper, napping on the couch, petting the cats, working in the garden, etc.

5. They say there are two kinds of people: those who love to sleep and those who are resentful that sleeping takes up a portion of their busy days. I am the former. Sleeping is lovely.

6. I'm afraid of mice.

7. My toes are almost always cold.

8. I suffered a lung collapse about 4 years ago and as a result, had the top portion of my left lung removed surgically. Like many other kinds of injury, the lung hurts when the weather gets cold.

9. I think that this video is hilarious:

10. I have precented an Evensong service at Beverley Minster in Beverley, England.

In my turn, I tag From the Podium.

No comments: