Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Farewell, Summer!!

The long days of summer have (un)officially passed...

WH teaches his first class this morning, a first-year survey course in Music History. Church Choir rehearsals start tomorrow evening (with two new members, and one returning after a year-long absence!), and Chamber Choir and Orchestral Choir will have their first rehearsals next week. WH also has rehearsals for Professional Choir starting next week. Before long, we'll be going full-tilt.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Patrick C said...

I thought there were more people on campus this morning than normal ... :)

Julie said...

When I was in college Music History was the bain of my existence, closely followed by Music Theory. I preferred to just sing. All the fun and none of the work, I guess!