Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Meme!

I saw this on The Ice Floe, and thought it looked like fun.

1. My aunt once rescued me from a swimming pool.

2. Never in my life have I, or will I, go bungee jumping.

3. When I was five we had pictures taken of me to mirror pictures taken of my mother at that age.

4. High school was not a particularly enjoyable experience, and I walked away from it after graduation and never looked back.

5. I will never forget my wedding day.

6. Once I met Karen Kain.

7. There’s this boy I know who's magnificently full of sass.

8. Once, at a bar, I realized how much I don't like bars.

9. By noon, I have to get a huge amount of work done.

10. Last night I made my first-ever quiche.

11. If only I had a very large shoe budget.

12. Next time I go to church will be tonight for choir practice.

13. What worries me most... I have to identify just one thing?

14. When I turn my head left I see a blue jay in a sombrero.

15. When I turn my head right I see a picture of my husband in Prairie City's river valley.

16. You know I’m lying if my nose grows.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is mismatched neon socks.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Virgilia.

19. By this time next year I hope that we live in a bigger house.

20. A better name for me would be the ANTI-CLUTTER!

21. I have a hard time understanding the difference between baroque style and renaissance style.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll do a Masters in Post-Secondary education.

23. You know I like you if if I invite you over for wine.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my husband.

25. Take my advice, never wear silver earrings in -40 degree weather.

26. My ideal breakfast is Eggs Benedict.

27. A song I love but do not have is the ukulele version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow from the movie 50 First Dates.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest going to the Farmer's Market.

29. Why won’t people SIGNAL, for crying out loud.

30. If you spend a night at my house, you might have feline visitors in the middle of the night.

31. I’d stop my wedding for a family member in need.

32. The world could do without campaign ads.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than ... I'm not sure there's anything that qualifies. Cockroaches are gross.

34. My favorite blondie is WonderHubby!

35. Paper clips are more useful than a punch in the nose.

36. If I do anything well it’s write lists and organize things.

37. I can’t help but eat candy.

38. I usually cry when I'm angry.

39. My advice to my nephew/niece is to look for opportunities to be happy, rather than opportunities to be unhappy.

40. And by the way the key question is, "Is this doing any real harm?" If not, then maybe it's not worth fussing about. Let it go.

5 comments:

Patrick C said...

Congratulations on the quiche - how did it work out?

Crimson Rambler said...

what chunklets said... and this is an awesome meme!!!

Annie's Mom said...

Well, the quiche is sitting quietly in the fridge waiting to be eaten tonight between work at choir practice... It has chicken and spinach and corn in it... should be yummy!

Julie said...

Fun! I, too, will never ever never go bungee jumping! :)

Sue said...

bungee jumping *shudders*

I too would like a larger shoe budget.