Monday, September 29, 2008

One year older...

Today is my birthday, and also my lovely husband's birthday. We were both born on September 29th, he in 1971 and I eight years later.

I'm twenty-nine this year. TWENTY-NINE! Twenty-eight was a lovely year, but I'm looking forward to twenty-nine as well, and all the things that will come with it!

We went out last night and had a nice birthday dinner at our favourite restaurant. Today is pretty much business as usual... work for me, teaching for him, Chamber Choir for us both tonight.

But everything is just a little bit nicer for it being our birthday!

10 comments:

Patrick C said...

And very Happy Birthdays to you both!

Crimson Rambler said...

I'm ever so glad you were born. I was glad at the time, powerfully so, and I ... still am!

Stealthy Dachshund said...

Happy Birthday!

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you and WH both have perfect days! :)

Sue said...

Yay! Happy birthday to both of you!!!

Crimson Rambler said...

btw your apple tree is SPECTACULAR!!!

Towanda said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!!! So glad you're on the earth.

Jan said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am realizing that I could be your mother--my oldest son turned 29 in July. So this is nice to think of you and he being the same age!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday (a day late)!!

I have been meaning to come over here since I see you all the time over at Julie's!!!!!

Shalom said...

Happy belated birthdays!