Friday, June 6, 2008

Some Friday Randoms

My husband and I have recently discovered ice cream sandwiches made with mint chocolate chip ice cream in them. Awesome. Simply awesome.

We have absolutely nothing on our plate this evening or tomorrow except doing a little house cleaning and working in the yard and garden. We're bbq-ing lamb chops tonight with a little mint aioli (made with our own mint from our new herb garden).

There is very little in this world better than good high school theatre. WH and I went to see the work of one of our friend's students last night in a production of a play called Picnic. It was really very, very well done. The sets and costumes were breath-taking, and the actors did fine work with challenging roles. Whenever I see good theatre, I get the itch to find an acting outlet again. Sigh.

We are 23 days from California.

Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Those ice cream sandwiches DO sound awesome, esp. since I've been on the South Beach Diet for five days now. How exciting that you're going to California! Where?

Have a nice weekend, too.