Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a lovely day...

I love days like today.

We slept in, watching old game shows on the TV in our bedroom before finally getting up about 10.

WH made waffles for breakfast.

We watched the Blue Jays game in HD before tackling a little bit of housework.

WH cleaned the bathroom, I cleaned the fridge, we got laundry going.

I made an apple crumble and WH made vanilla ice cream.

We went our for a lovely dinner.

We talked about upcoming vacation. We talked about our future. We laughed a lot today.

We're going to watch a movie before we eat our dessert.

I love days like today.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds lovely!

Diane M. Roth said...

wow.... cool and peaceful.

Sarahlynn said...

Oh, me, too! I miss days like that day. Thanks for allowing me to relive a little. :)