Sunday, April 13, 2008

In Which Chorus is Overcome by the Cuteness...

We have some dear friends, J and D, who have a truly precious little boy. Their boy has just turned two years old, so WH and I went out last week and bought him a Tonka drag-racing set, one of those ones where you push the little cars into their slots and press the buttons, which release the cars forward at a relatively impressive rate of speed.

So this afternoon the phone rang, and I picked up and J answered. She said, "Hi Chorus? Hang on one second." And a little tiny two-year old voice said, "Thank you for the race cars."

AWWWWWWWW.... Love him to bits, I really do.

Speaking of WH, he's off to Big City in the East to adjudicate their music festival there. So I'm on my own for two weeks... I handle it better than Bridget Jones though...

No comments: